The SHIZI SOFTWARES website may contain e-mail services, blogs, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, calendars and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the SHIZI SOFTWARES website and Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the SHIZI SOFTWARES website or particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the SHIZI SOFTWARES website or Communication Services you will not:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, abusive, harmful, threatening, harassing, tortious, defamatory, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to a SHIZI SOFTWARES official or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the SHIZI SOFTWARES website or Communication Services.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, image or program, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, charity requests, petitions for signatures, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt the SHIZI SOFTWARES website or Communication Services or servers or networks connected to the Site or Communication Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the site or communication services.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Post, list or transmit articles which are off topic according to the description of the group affected (collectively, the “Prohibited Acts”).
You understand that all communications and all information, data, text, images, software, icons, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted by users of the SHIZI SOFTWARES website, (collectively, “User Content”) are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content or communications originated.